Ministry at Evangelistic Temple
Yesterday I had the honor and priviledge at preaching 2 services in English and one in spanish at the church I grew up in in Tulsa. All three services had healings take place. After the second service a woman came up to me and thanked me for praying for her healing but most importantly thanked me because she said her daughter's trust in God was restored.

In the spanish service there were a whole lot of healings from back, knees, arms, etc. Nearly everyone we prayed for in the spanish service was healed. I shared from Acts 16 and Matthew 10 about being a missionary (apostolic) church. When I got to Luke 11:9 which says, "Heal the sick and tell them, 'The Kingdom of God has come unto you.,'" I started praying for the sick and they started getting healed.

What I also really enjoy is not just that this is my home church, but that I have a team of 1st year students from ORU who are traveling with me and they are praying for the sick and seeing them healed and they are prophesying and people are being touched. I am having a really great time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten more weeks...

T. L. Osborn - A Man Who Made God's Message His Own