For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. Psalm 18:29

Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 10For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Luke 11:9-10

BREAKOUT: The ability to go over walls of opposition into realms of the supernatural. -Dale Gentry

PLACING A DEMAND ON THE ANOINTING-It means pressing forward despite obstacles to get to a place where the anointing is and expecting it to fall on you. -John Eckhardt

We can have as much of God as we want to. Sometimes I relate this with the illustration of a bucket being filled with God's presence and we can pull on a rope and get as much as we want. Often we are guilty of just getting a little and saying, "that is enough." Yet, we can have as much of God as we want. This is why I am constantly placing a demand on God's presence. Everywhere I go, I want to see him move in people's lives. This demand has placed such a hunger in me, that I have seen this breakout principle at work. At times I have declared that someone is going to get healed of a certain pain or sickness or that the glory of God is going to fall...and it happens. I believe it when I say it because I feel that that is what God is saying and the people present believe it or are amazed when a healing or a word from God comes that is right on.

Let us continue to ask, seek, and knock on God's door asking for breakthrough in our lives, families, cities, churches, and nations. Let us pray until we are satisfied, but let us not be easily or too quickly satisfied. Remember that those who hunger and thirst for righteousness will be filled (Matthew 5:6).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten more weeks...

T. L. Osborn - A Man Who Made God's Message His Own