BACK IN THE NETHERLANDS
It is four thiry am and I have been WIDE AWAKE for the last few hours. I still can not get over all the stuff that happened in my last week in the US. On thursday I got to speak at the student body at southwestern christian university. There I preached on Luke 10 and when I got to verse 9, "Heal the sick and proclaim that the kingdom of God is here," around a dozen students came forward for healing. All of them said that there pain was gone immediately except for one guy. I had some friends with me and we stayed an extra hour after chapel just praying for healing and ministering to students.

On tuesday through thursday in Madill, we had an incredible "School of Prophets". There we also saw a bunch of healings, prophesied, but more importantly so many people at that church now prophesy themselves. This climaxed saturday in a full day of prayer and fasting where the presence of God showed up in a mighty way. The sunday services just continued on from there. Lots of healings and prophetic ministry. Sunday night in a church in OKC, we saw a lot of healings, people giving their lives to Christ, and people being filled with the spirit. What a way to end my time in the states. Now it is 4:30 am and I got Jet Lag. Going to try to go to sleep now. Still, it has been exciting and I do look forward to what God is doing in Holland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten more weeks...

T. L. Osborn - A Man Who Made God's Message His Own