LAST WEEK IN THE USA
This week is going to be intense. Tuesday through thursday I will be leading a School of Prophets in Madill, OK. This is where we teach on hearing God's voice and help people to learn how to move in the gifts of the spirit, especially with prophecy (1 Cor. 14:1).

Thursday morning they are having a missions chapel at Southwestern Christian University where I get to be the guest speaker. Then on Saturday, again in Madill, we are going to have a day (10 am-5pm) of prayer and fasting. That is going to be an awesome day of seeking God's presence, power, and voice for our lives, families, churches, and cities.

Sunday I get to speak in a church in Broken Arrow, a hispanic church in Purcell, OK, and one in OKC. Then monday I get to climb onto a plane and come home to my sweet wife and children. Only 8 more nights of sleeping and I will be home to Amsterdam....but there are just a few things to do in between then and now...:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten more weeks...

T. L. Osborn - A Man Who Made God's Message His Own