HEALINGS, HEALINGS, AND MORE HEALINGS.
Last week, I started giving words of knowlegde for healing for people. The first time I did it was on a television program. That night, I preached in a church in Blanchard where someone's back and something else was healed. (I'm forgetting already).

Then saturday I started the day by giving a word of knowledge to someone on facebook and his right foot was healed after I called him and prayed for him. That night in Ponca City, God healed a woman's wrist and leg.

Sunday morning in Ada, Ok was AWESOME!! A couple people with back problems were healed. When I said that someone with a injured right ankle/foot would be healed...a woman stood up and said that it was impossible for here to be healed because she had a metal rod and pins in her ankle. All pain left after we prayed for her. A woman with carpal tunnel syndrome was healed. I prayed for a man with head aches for healings...and then later that night there were more healings at Oil Center where again, wrists, knees, bones spurs, shoulders and other things were healed. Mostly they were immediately healed after I prayed for them, but somethimes it would take 2 or 3 times of prayer.

Last wednesday, 3 or 4 people with a deaf ear were healed. Amazingly, someone who was not present but who we prayed for was healed. His mother sms'ed a message 5 minutes after we prayed for him and said that he was at the doctor's office and that suddenly his hearing was perfect. They did not know that we had just prayed for him.

This morning it was the same. I spoke at a youth rally in OKC of hispanic kids and a couple kid's knees were healed, a man's hand was healed and a guys elbow was healed of pain. Then this evening in claremore, I prayed for shoulders. 3 or 4 men were instantly healed. There was one guy who seemed to still have some pain. The cool thing is that I have a friend of mine (Andrew Balla) coming with me and he is now starting to pray for the sick and believing that he too can hear God's voice. Tommorrow we go to a couple of other churches and we expect to see more people touched through God's healing hand. God healed me as a child of cerebral palsey, and now I am excited to see God use my life to bring his healing power into other people's lives. I humbly thank God that I get to see this taking place.

Comments

Roxanne said…
Just discovered your blog and was blessed by reading it!

Seems like we were talking about this a few weeks ago ... how it seems like the Lord would do more miraculous type healings in order to encourage the church and display his power. There is such a need for healing. I've been healed through prayer several times myself and know what a difference it made in my faith and my pain levels!

My grandma told me that when I grandpa used to pray for people, his hands would feel very warm to them. I only experienced that once out of the many I've prayed for in person. I couldn't feel the heat in my hands, but my niece asked for prayer for what felt like an ulcer (a lot of pain in her abdomen.) She said when I laid my hands on her, they were warm and then it felt like warm honey running all over that area. The blessing was that she never had to feel that pain anymore.

We just never know when God is going to use us. Our job is to keep praying no matter what the results are. If 10 of 100 are healed, that's worth a fortune to those 10. So we can't give up or get weary in well-doing. I'm glad to see that you are "pressing on" and hearing from God and seeing amazing things. The Lord sure keeps our life exciting, doesn't He?!

Popular posts from this blog

Ten more weeks...

T. L. Osborn - A Man Who Made God's Message His Own