Healing Through a Text (SMS) Message

(Robert de Boer Speaking in Hungary)

Today at my work I felt warmth suddenly coming upon my shoulders. I had the impression that this was something God was doing but I did not give much attention to this. Later that day, my colleague told me that her sister had pain in her body. Because I knew her sister a little, I sent her at text message on my phone and asked her where she had pain. She answered that she has had pain in her shoulders and neck for a while and wanted to know if I could pray for her. I had already prayed earlier for her back pain from which she was healed. Because I did not want to wait to pray for her, I decided to send her a text message. I texted her, "When you read this you are going to feel something in your shoulders and you are healed in Jesus name." 
I did not get a reply immediately, but then I got a message back that she felt warmth in her shoulder and that the pain was almost totally gone. Then I sent her another text message that said, "left and right shoulder and neck be healed. All pain go in the name of Jesus."
After that text message, she wrote back that all the pain was gone. She was very thankful and I texted back, "this is a gift from Jesus and he loves you very much."
An hour later, I realized that the warmth I felt earlier that day in my shoulders was God speaking to me about her heraling. 
God wants to show everyone around us who he is and what is so beautiful is that he wants to use us. Let us step out in faith and take risks. Faith is spelled R-I-S-K! Yeah, Lord, Let your Kingdom come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten more weeks...

T. L. Osborn - A Man Who Made God's Message His Own