Song - I See New Life

I See New Life
Some see only death and misery
Some see a valley of dead bones
Some see a grave stone in their way
Some see darkness as here to stay

Some question what life has for them.
Some wonder if they can find their way
Some wander restlessly through life
Some feel they are running out of time

But let me tell you what I see,
Let me tell you what I feel.

Chorus
New Life, New Hope, New Light, Inside
Arise, Out of the Grave, Spread your wings, and Fly

Arise and hear His voice today
Look up and see he's defeated the grave.
Come out and see new possibilities
He died to set all captives free.

I see new hope, new life, new sight
I see an army of love and light
I see the brokenhearted healed
I see Christ's love and power revealed

I see our hands becoming His
I see our tears pouring out new life
I see great freedom, love and sight
I see our fears overcome by light
by Matthew Helland 14/9/2015

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ten more weeks...

T. L. Osborn - A Man Who Made God's Message His Own